Thursday, September 20, 2012

ALYSSA NOW HAS A NEW SITE!!!! Alyssa2 begins on Chapter 19, where I left off on this book blog. I can't believe that I've already reached the maximum amount of pages for this blog here. I never would have thought that I would actually make it this far. But I have!

A little warning, though. You may want to keep up with this, because, the minute I am able to publish this thing for real, this blog, and the part 2 blog, will go bye-bye, replaced by a price tag and count-down on how many days left until this book hits the stores. I cannot wait! At least for now, the book is free. To think I'm about half way done with it is unbelievable! This blog is only about 3 months old. I still can't believe it. Thank you everyone that has been visiting and reading this blog. Feed back is still welcome. I am still asking for it. So don't be shy. It's not like I'll come knocking on your door with a big, broad guy named Bruno. I will be happy to hear what everyone thinks! It is something I need. Again, thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment