Thursday, August 30, 2012


Appearantly, chapter 13 doesn't have strong enough ending scene. I will fix that. Soon. (I hope)

Also, I have been on a hatter-obsession streak. I found a fanpop page (Link on side bar) for Hatter. I am going through the whole movie and taking snapshots of hatter; as many as I can. Then I'm gonna get it onto my Laptop so I can do stuff with different clips from the movie. AND I'llbe drawing Hatter from one of the priorly mentioned snapshots of him. A Hatter streak indeed! LOL
I guess that's what happens when you are writing a book about an iconic movie character!

When I'm done drawing my Hatter pic/s, I'll be sure to post them!

Q: Should I make a seprate page for Hatter's pictures? Or should I put them in a post on this page? Or should I make a whole new blog for them altogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment